adelacacovean

Talonsphere
Saffron Bryant, Peter Koevari
The Picture of Dorian Gray
Oscar Wilde
Does My Goldfish Know Who I Am?: and hundreds more Big Questions from Little People answered by experts
David Attenborough, Sir, Miranda Hart, Gemma Elwin Harris, Brian Cox
The Night Circus
Erin Morgenstern
The Fellowship of the Ring
J.R.R. Tolkien

Pups in Tea Cups: Tales of "Littleness" overcoming BIG odds

Pups in Tea Cups: Tales of "Littleness" overcoming BIG odds - Carolyn McCray Originally posted on my blog.

vanilla-rating-3-stars

"Pups in Tea Cups" initially caught my attention as it was free on Amazon a while ago. And since I am planning on having a cute little dog sometime in the future, I told myself it might be interesting to read.
Now this book is actually a collection of stories of dogs that the author, being a veterinarian, has treated or adopted during her career.
Some of them are very inspirational, funny and/or cute, but some I found boring and repetitive. The thing is that this book is a perfect choice for anyone who wants to own a little dog, as it opens up your eyes to certain things.
McCray refers to this type of dog's behaviour as "littleness", which has both its positive and negative aspects. For instance, these dogs are usually very stubborn, require much attention and love, but can also bring miracles into the family.
All in all, I really enjoyed this book and at least I know now what to expect when I finally get the dog of my dreams.

Semnatura